User experience (UX) focuses on understanding visitors to and users of your website, web application or mobile application, their abilities, their limitations, what they need, what they don't need and what they value. UX takes into account business goals and objectives of the group managing the project. UX best practices proactively improves the quality of the user’s interaction with and perceptions of your brand, products and services.
User experience ensures that users find value in the brand, products and services you are promoting to them throught the following:
• Accessible: Content must be eaily accessible to people with disabilities
• Credible: Users must trust and believe in your brand, products or services
• Desirable: Image, identity, brand, and other design elements are used to evoke emotion and appreciation
• Findable: Content needs to be navigable and locatable onsite and offsite
• Useable: Site must be easy to use
• Useful: Your content should be original and fulfill a need
• Valuable: The user must find value in viewing you website, or using your web/mobile application
User Experience (UX) takes into account the real feelings and thoughts a person has about using a particular product, system or service.
User experience includes the practical, experiential, affective, meaningful and valuable aspects of human device interaction and product ownership. Additionally, it includes a person’s perceptions of system aspects such as utility, ease of use and efficiency. User experience is subjective in nature, it is about perception and thought with respect to the your phone application, web application or website for example. User experience is dynamic and is constantly changing due to changes in usage circumstances and changes to individual systems as well as the wider usage context in which they can be found.